What I really mean!!

  • $ - Taco/Hotdog $tand/Truck, Dive bar or Donut shop. Probably have enough cash in your wallet.
  • $$ - If you had to eat out every meal, this would be a good option but don’t forget the morning workout.
  • $$$ - A night out and away from the kids while paying a $itter.
  • $$$$ - New client/customer but your not ready to stick your nose in his a$$. Split a plate with your significant other.
  • $$$$$ - Only when your boss or someone else pays or you really, really, really me$$ed up!!
  • :( - I would rather eat a big steaming pile of _______ (fill in the blank)!!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cool Hand Luke's 2

After getting some negative reviews from a reader or two in regards to my comments in March about Cool Hand Luke’s I felt it necessary to try the newly opened restaurant in Eagle.
Keeping a very open mind I meet my family after returning from a weekly trip. Walking in the door I am thrilled to not have the same complaint about the loudness of the music. The restaurant is clean, nice and the service is great. Should be, it just opened right!!!!
Truly, everyone working here is very nice and eager to serve. My problem…….the food is so blahh it makes me think I’m dining at Sizzler but paying double the price. We tried a variety of dishes including an appetizer and salad, but the group all agreed that the most eatable thing was the salad and bread.
I have not been to the one in downtown Boise and have no future plans to. If you’re looking to try the one in Eagle I suggest you do so in the very near future or it may no longer be there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have been to the eagle location twice. they must have taken changed their music volume because i too thought it was way too loud for casual dining the first visit. 2nd visit, just right.
i have thoroughly enjoyed my meals and service both times. i am so thankful eagle now has a restaurant like cool hand lukes. please go try them everyone - i would hate to see them go away.