What I really mean!!

  • $ - Taco/Hotdog $tand/Truck, Dive bar or Donut shop. Probably have enough cash in your wallet.
  • $$ - If you had to eat out every meal, this would be a good option but don’t forget the morning workout.
  • $$$ - A night out and away from the kids while paying a $itter.
  • $$$$ - New client/customer but your not ready to stick your nose in his a$$. Split a plate with your significant other.
  • $$$$$ - Only when your boss or someone else pays or you really, really, really me$$ed up!!
  • :( - I would rather eat a big steaming pile of _______ (fill in the blank)!!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Home for a while!!!!

One thing about loosing your job is you don't travel much anymore. Go figure. Yep, as of December 19, 2008 the doors of my company closed leaving many good people out of a job and spending much more time at home. One of these has turned out to be good and the other obviously not so good. I love getting to spend time at home with my girls doing homework, playing dolls and cooking. As you may have gathered from past blogs, I love to cook as much or more than I love to eat. I have created some new recipes, redefined some old ones and tried several new ones. For the next month or so you may see more recipes on the blog than restaurant reviews.
So, for all you cooks out there, send me your favorite recipes; I'll try them out and let you know what I think. Or just watch for recipes I post and you can do the same. Happy New Year!!!

No comments: